Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another Electronic Casulty!

Yes that's right , yet another expensive electronic gets killed off.Thankfully though it was not my cute little pink phone! It was my camera.
Austin got a hold of it and it stopped working , amazing how that happens.Daddy took it all apart then declared I needed a new one! I think he couldn't put it back together!
So its going to be about a week before my new one comes in..I'm actually glad it happened! I ordered a much better one.It uses the new xd card instead of the sd which is supposed to be a lot faster.I was very tired of the long delay on the old camera.Daddy accused me of sabotage but I swear I didn't! The new one is awesome , its the new Fuji FinePx S5200!!
Watch out family b/c when I get it everyone will be a target.I just pray its here for Megan's birthday party..

0 comments: