Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday on the Farm...






Today we celebrated my baby boy Gage's 3rd birthday.I am speechless that he is 3 now..Time flew by so quick.
We held his party at a local farm and it really was a blast!
I was a little panicked because of the 25 mph northern winds today but it all turned out wonderful.
There was lots to do for all the kids including,bounce house,petting zoo,pony rides,play ground,maze,and a hay ride.For the first few activities Gage wanted no part and kept going back to the thing he loves the most , tractors.That kid didn't care about a thing but getting on those big tractors!He has always had a special love for anything John Deere green,I like to think that's part of my Grandpas spirit that's living on through him..
After lots of cake and presents we ended the night with a big family dinner at Babes..I am beyond full but man it was delicious.
I could not have asked for a better party for my little man.

2 comments:

Lee said...

You have to bring him down to ride on one of our tractors. Jon would love to take him.

Kelly Goulding said...

Thats what Connie was saying too! A weekend trip out there would be a lot of fun!