Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun night...





Last night Nana took me to one of my favorite places , Edelweiss German Steak House...We had a fabulous meal and we both left fully stuffed.
After dinner we headed to the mall and to my favorite store , The Children's Place,and Nana bought the kids some clothes to get a jump start on school clothes.I had a lot of fun shopping in that store! Austin has been asking to spend the night with Nana so Shawn met us with Austin and he got to come play with me and Nana for awhile.Nana took him to a little carnival that was in the mall parking lot and oh my he had a blast! He rode lots of rides and was in heaven just being with us with no brother or sister!Mom had arranged with one of the game workers for Austin to win a prize even if he wasn't strong enough to ring the bell with the sledge hammer but he surprised all of us and rung that darn bell! Go Austin! He picked out a giant sword for it and he still thinks that its awesome...
He had a real fun night being an only child for awhile..Thanks Nana for treating him and me too!

0 comments: