Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A First...

Sunday morning Austin discovered that his bottom front tooth was loose.I didn't realize it but it was just barely hanging on!
I sent him to Sunday school and told him to be careful not to swallow it because it was a real small tooth.
When I arrived to pick him up Miss Rachael handed me his tooth! She said they were in class when he announced he had pulled his tooth out and sure enough he did.
He was so very excited and couldn't wait to show everyone he saw.Sunday night he prepared for bed and was very anxious with lots of tooth fairy questions.
Monday morning he opened his eyes and asked me if she came...When he looked under the pillow and found $5 ,he was beaming! He walked to breakfast just showing off his tooth money.He is very excited now about loosing the rest of his teeth!
a picture for you

0 comments: