Thursday, March 8, 2007

Fun With Mom...






At the last minute I decided to pack the kids up and head to the park.It was too beautiful of a day to waste.They had a ton of fun and so did I.Alex runs all over the place! She is a handful to try to keep up with.Austin is always a little timid at first but about 5 minutes of being around the other kids he had a blast!
Afterwards I braved CiCis by myself.Lord that was work.I'm not sure if I even finished a piece of pizza.Right after I got them seated and got their food Austin declared he had to pee pee! So up we all go , grab Alex and pull Gage from his high chair while he was still eating.The bathroom took forever and I was of no help because I couldn't sit Gage down on the bathroom floor.So about 5minutes later we got out and I was so glad to see they did not take our food off the table.
So I tried to eat again but couldn't really because Alex was pushing Austin in Gages stroller ALL OVER the restaurant! Good God I was glad to get in the car!
I had a great time but I am thankful to be home!

0 comments: