Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mommy Is Not As Young As She Used To Be !!!

Well this Saturday night Nana watched the three kids so Daddy and I could get out..The evening started great! We had dinner at Cattleman's , steak and lobster yum yum yum! We shared a bottle of wine and I was feeling pretty good when we left..I should have stopped there though!
We went to Clint's to pick him up because the three of us were going to catch a comedy show..We got there about 30 minutes before it started so we of course headed to the bar.I had a few crown and 7s then onto the show were I had a few more! I guess we were about 45min into the show when I realized the room was indeed spinning , very fast! So I excused myself and headed to the truck! I laid there for a few minutes then got really sick and threw up in the parking lot , several times! After about 30 minutes the boys came out and off we drove to the nearest car wash to spray off the running boards! We had planned to go home that night but driving 45min home was not a good idea in my condition so our wonderful friend Clint gave up a t shirt and his bed and they left me there with a trash can! What a night!
I woke up to get sick SEVERAL more times then we were off to bath and pick up the kids!
I started to feel better once we got to Moms though..I was glad because we had our Easter egg hunt.Nana will not be here that weekend so we did it early.The kids had a blast and loved finding their HUGE Easter basket presents the bunny had left for them.
Its good to be home now and I am looking forward to a good nights sleep .
If I ever drink again it will be too soon.I can not believe we used to do this every weekend before the kids came! Good God I am getting old because I am not ready to go out again for at least 6 months!

1 comments:

Dave Richards said...

Sounds like you had a great time...and well we also have more fun times coming up in a while now....Easter is round the corner and people everywhere are getting excited about it...and to some of this fun and laughter also drop by my blog on Easter Greetings sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!