Monday, December 3, 2007

Bouncin Play Date!

This morning we met Aunt Erica and Megan at the Bouncin Bonanza!The kids had so much fun playing .The girls were stuck to each other like glue today.Alex just loved leading Megan around and sliding with her.I am surprised neither girl broke an arm the way they were holding onto each other coming down the slides!
After about an hour of bouncing and sliding the Moms were exhausted.Of course the kids were still going strong so we headed to McDonald's.
I was a sight to see when I had to climb all the way into the tunnels because Austin was crying! I climbed and crawled as fast as I could because it sounded really serious.Turns out he was freaked out because he created static and he was getting a little static shock every time he touched the tunnel! I was relieved but then had to squeeze my body down the tunnel slide.It was a sight!
Happy Meals and the playground was a perfect end to a wonderful play date.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: