Thursday, December 6, 2007

Medicating a S.A.H.M.

This is not an easy task! I went to the Dr. this morning for help with awful headaches I have been having.Dr.seems to think they are tension headaches.Well you would think that would be a simple problem to solve right? Wrong!
In the past ,before kids,I would take the prescriptions without a care in the world.No big deal if it makes you loopy or dingy,I would just go to my office , daze out and ask people to repeat themselves till I could understand exactly what needed to be done.Not so anymore!
I told the Dr. I could not afford to not be in my right mind or drowsy , job simply does not allow it!
I must be on my game 100% of the time.Must be capable of going into full crisis mode at a moments notice.
I pretty much shot down everything he wanted to give me! I have a great Dr. though because he sat there and we searched for drugs that met my requirements.Hopefully they will do the trick.
Long gone are the days of being able to treat pains with good drugs!

0 comments: