Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years!

On New Years Eve Nana and I took the twins to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.The twins love going to the movies! PawPaw watched Gage while we went and had some man time together.
Austin loved the movie but Alex did not like it as much.I think it was because it was not animated.
Ever since Nana took them to their first movie they have become addicted.I think its the popcorn and soda she buys them!Whatever it is they love going and Nana is great about taking them when a new one comes out.
None of us saw the new year come in and that was fine by me! I'm getting to old to stay up just to see the year change.I have not been up since before the twins were born and probably won't be unless for some reason one of the kids are up with an illness!
We had some friends over for dinner today for New Years and we had a nice visit.The kids were excited to see Kyler and Mandy because they had been out of town for 5 days and they sure missed them.
It was a wonderful holiday season this year.Now lets see what kind of adventures 2008 will bring!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: