Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oh No!


Yes , you are looking at our first case of pink eye!
Last night Alex's right eye started turning red then before bed the discharge.This morning I awoke to her screaming"Mommy I can't open my eye!"Poor thing that eye was matted shut with dried goop!Now her left eye is starting to have some discharge too.The Dr. said it is more than likely the viral kind that comes during or after a cold.The nurse called us in some drops and told me if the eye is still swollen tomorrow to go ahead and bring her in.
The hard part is staying on top of her to wash her hands every time she touches her eyes.
I'm pretty positive one of us is next!
What a month already. Last week I was shut in with Gage and the croup now I am home bound with a very contagious case of pink eye! Life is great!HA

0 comments: