Monday, March 23, 2009

Big Kids!





Austin , Kyler and Alex have all decided that they want to ride their bikes without training wheels..HMMMMM..
So Kyle decided we would take the bikes with us on Sunday so the kids first time trying could be the same place his and Shawn's were, I thought that was a sweet thought.
As you guessed not a one of them were prepared for this but we let them give it a shot.If they would all have just looked straight ahead instead of down, they may have gotten it.Towards the end Alex started improving but all 3 decided they did want their training wheels back on!That was fine with all of us because we were all exhausted from the effort..
So I guess another few months and they may want to try it again..

2 comments:

Lee said...

That was very brave of them to try something new but I bet your heartrate went down when the training wheels went back on. Good Luck!

Angela said...

I remember when we took off Chases training wheels. I think I was more freaked out than she was. Good for you and them for trying it so early.