Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Busy Day...





The day started at 7am to get out the door for games.This morning the twins games were each at 9am.Luckily though the fields were right next to each other so I put my chair right in the middle so I could see and cheer for both my kids.Both games went really well and both scored a goal for their team!
After the games we headed to the park for some playtime and a picnic since the weather was so beautiful.Kyler had stayed with us the night before so we got to take him with us and the kids had a great time together.
When we got home Shawn and Kyle took the boys to the pond to fish and get dirty while Taryn and I took the girls for pedicures.I was very long over due for one and it was so nice to have to sit and not get up !I honestly feel like I have not sat down in over a week .Better busy than bored though.
We had some friends over tonight , we grilled some steaks and all the kids ran around outside.
Its been a long day but it was truly another great Saturday.Tomorrow after church I have a meeting for a new committee I was asked to be on for event planning for our church! Yes! I actually get to plan more parties! I love it!
After wards we are off to Grand Prairie to be with Gran to celebrate her birthday.Another good day on its way!

0 comments: