Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend...


I had an awesome Mothers Day weekend! We started it off with having Nana and Paw Paw over for dinner and play time..We just all hung out and got a chance to visit and play outside before the cold front came in.We never get to do that enough so it was truly a great way to spend some time with my Mom for Mothers Day.
On Sunday the kids and I headed to Church and Gage actually stayed in the nursery! I was so proud..Now maybe we can get Daddy to come with us since he doesn't"have to watch Gage".HA!
After Church we all headed to Papa and Grans where I left the kids and Shawn and took Gran for some girl time.We met Taryn and Gwen and had wonderful relaxing pedicures,did a little looking around in near by shops , then we went to Texas De Brazil for dinner.I of course stuffed myself on the salad bar and barley ate my meat again.That place really makes their money off me!All 4 of us had a great time and enjoyed visiting with one another..
On the way home Taryn and I stopped at Half Price Books and treated ourselves to some more books.
It was a fabulous Mothers Day Weekend spent with people I love,I could not ask for any better of a day ..

0 comments: