Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Kyler!






Today we went to cousin Kyler's 3rd birthday party at the park.It was a beautiful day.
The kids had a great time playing on the playground and the volley ball court,to them the court was a gigantic sandbox!
Aunt Taryn gave all the kids kites and that was a hit! Austin especially loved his..He tore it out and was running around with it before we knew it.He also pretended to be flying it in the car!
Alex made some friends with a couple of the little girls and loved following them around and chatting.
Kyler got lots of good presents.Gage loved the sandbox that Gran and Papa gave Kyler.No need for sand , he enjoyed just crawling in and out of it!
It is so hard to believe he is 3 already! That means my babies will be 3 in only 2 months!
It seems like yesterday Kyler was a newborn and I was as big as a house pg with the twins.That is really not exaggerated either! Seriously, at 2 weeks before delivery I could no longer fit into my XXL maternity clothes! Good thing the twins came at 36 weeks or I would have had to shop at the big and tall store!
The kids are exhausted.Thank God because I am enjoying some quiet time!!

0 comments: