Thursday, May 24, 2007

Day 4!

For those of you who don't already know , Shawn and I quit smoking! We are on day 4 and going strong! We are taking the new prescription
Chantix , its a little pill that really helps get over the cravings.
I could not be happier! I feel like a better person already , especially a better Mom to my kids.I have much more energy during the day and I don't stink like smoke anymore! I have been drowning myself in all my Bath & Body Works now!
I know I have quit twice before but it was much different.I quit because I was pregnant so I did it for the kids health.Now I am quitting for myself because I want too.It really is a great feeling not to be tied down to going to have a cigarette.You would not believe how much time out of your day that smoking takes away.
I have been watching what I eat because I do not want the weight gain you get with quitting! I am 1 size away from my pre-Gage body , thanks to Curves , and I am not going to mess that up!
Shawn has been crankier than me , in fact I have not been cranky at all.
I will keep everyone updated on our progress! Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.

1 comments:

Erica said...

We are SOOO proud of you! Keep it up, girl!