Saturday, May 12, 2007

Visit To Mimi's!






Friday morning we loaded up and headed to Oklahoma to see Mimi.We all had a great time and a wonderful visit.
Mimi's house sets on about 2 acres ,the kids had a blast racing each other and running around the yard.We even got them a little swimming pool since the weather was so beautiful.Gage was in awe of her cats! He would stalk those cats using his caveman walk! Too funny!
Aunt Teri came over and the kids love her so they had a nice visit.Mom played spa lady with her foot detox machine.It is an awesome invention! She loved the one she got at a center so she of course purchased her own machine! The machine releases toxins from your body out through your feet! It was soooo nasty to see the water after each person!My water was so brown it was almost black!Weird....
We only stayed one night but it was great to see my Grandma and Aunt. This is only my 2nd time back since my Grandpa died and I thought it would get easier but it doesn't.You can feel there is something missing with him gone.It does not seem right that he is no longer in the place he always was.Before we left I went to put some stuff up in the shop and bam,his wheelchair and crunches.That hit me really hard and put me in a bad mood for the ride home.Just ask my husband!I suppose it will always be hard.I can honestly say though that the more time passes the sadder I get about it and the more I miss him.I think at first it was a shock now its reality and that can be hard at times.
Okay , enough sad stuff! We had a great trip! Now we are all resting up for our big Mothers Day!I already told the twins they had to be nice to me tomorrow! HA

0 comments: