Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pratt Party 2007!!






Friday morning Shawn and I flew to Atlanta with his boss,his wife,another co worker and his wife,and about 3 customers.We were all going to the annual party put on by the owner of Shawn's company.Its a pretty big deal to even get invited.You have to have a very large account to even come.Thankfully Shawn does and his customer wanted to go as well.
The flight was uneventful and I was glad because I had some anxiety at first about flying.
When we got there we checked into a beautiful hotel called the Double Tree.There was an open bar in the lobby for all the guests.There were a ton of them too,probably at least 400 people.
At 6pm about 15 vans came and took us to the party.I was stunned when we got into his neighborhood.There were nothing but mansions,in fact he lives next to the Governor of Georgia's mansion.
Once inside we were greeted by the big boss himself.After that were so many waitresses carrying trays of food and drinks.There was at least 3 bars I saw inside and several food stations.The food was awesome.They served fillet mignon , lamb chops,jumbo tiger shrimp and much more.
The party each year always has a theme and this year it was western.That's the reason for the mechanical bull pictures! I did not ever think I would do that but about 3 Long Island Ice Teas later and there I was!There was also 2 live bands that performed and a stand up Comedian.
I met so many different people from all over the country.There were several Mayors there as well as the Australian Consulate.Shawn's company is Australian so that's the reason for that.
I was wondering why there were several cops with guns but after I started meeting the guest I soon figured it out!
It was such an awesome experience,I cant even begin to explain it.
We were up late and had to get up early to catch our flight but it was well worth it.
I am going to see to it Shawn has another big customer next year because I am going!

0 comments: