Monday, November 12, 2007

T-Ball Party!





Tonight we had our end of season party at the house.I'm happy to say it was a big success!
We had pizza for dinner when everyone got there.After dinner the kids literally went crazy! There was about 18 kids all in the front of the house playing! It was nuts! The noise level was incredible.It was okay though because they were all very well behaved and were having a lot of fun together.
After awhile we had cake.The cake I bought had their team picture on it.It was awesome! The kids were so funny picking out which team mate they wanted to eat! Of course Alex wanted to eat Kyler and Kyler thought that was cool.Shawn and Kyle of course had to eat themselves!
After cake Coach Lopez handed out the participation medals to all the kids.Those were a hit!
All the Moms got together and bought me a Target gift card for being the team Mom.I was so touched by their thoughtfulness.I know Taryn had a big hand in that because it was my favorite store! Thank you Aunt Taryn!
After some more playing the kids went home.They were all given goody bags to take with them.
I am really going to miss everyone and going to t-ball every week.We are already looking forward to next season!

0 comments: