Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ladies Night!

On Saturday morning my Mom , our favorite cousin Sandy, and I headed to Shreveport for a much needed ladies night!
We had a blast together! We stayed at the very modern and beautiful Hilton in the convention center in downtown.The hotel was wonderful and shuttled us everywhere we wanted to go.
We gambled a few hours , long enough to loose atleast $60 each then we decided we were better off going shopping! They have a great outdoor mall there called the boardwalk so we killed a few hours there.After dropping our bags off at the hotel we headed to the Horseshoe to loose the rest of our money! Actually Sandy broke even so she did better than Mom and I.
We all had a few drinks and were feeling pretty good so after going back to the hotel we thought some Wing Stop sure sounded great!
Luckily the place was open till 12am so we rushed down there. It was the perfect end to a fun filled night!
On our way home we stopped and did a little outlet shopping.
I had a great time with my Mom and cousin and the overnight stay was much needed.
I may have lost some money but it was a small price to pay for a little time away!

0 comments: