Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend Camping Trip...


We took the kids on their first ever camping trip.
We went with Aunt Taryn ,Uncle Kyle,cousins and our neighbors who have a 5 year old daughter who is Alex's bff at the moment.
The whole weekend was just perfect.
The kids loved camping and being outdoors for 2 nights and 3 days.
They got to experience a lot of first on the trip.
It was so much fun to watch them having a blast with each new thing.
I am so glad my kids love the outdoors and camping because I grew up camping with my Mom and that is definitely something I want to pass down to them.
No question , we will be back!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I think that the kids and I are going to go to Roaring Springs to camp. There are showers, bathrooms, a pool and a river. Does that count as camping?

Kelly Goulding said...

Yes it does! Thats exactly what my camp site had too! HA