Thursday, May 29, 2008

So Excited!!!

Tonight my neighbor called and wanted to know if I wanted to go see Sex and the City movie..Let me see.....YES YES YES!!!! I am so excited to see this movie! Yes , I know I am a total dork but I can not help it.
So Saturday after dropping Alex off for girlie time with Nana I am off to the movies .I can already hear the popcorn just begging me to put more butter on it!
While I am at the movies Shawn is taking the boys to Gran and Papas for boys night.Yep , that's right a free night.
Our anniversary is on Sunday so we are going to go out Saturday with the kids gone.
All he told me was to dress really nice so I am thinking I am at least getting a steak!
Will let everyone know about the movie and my big date night.

1 comments:

Lee said...

I am dying to see the Sex and the City movie also. Jon refuses to go with me.