Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!

Well I am so not good at this stuff but I will be a sport and give it a try...

1*I LOVE my DVR. I have no clue how I ever lived without it before!In fact watching live TV is annoying because of the commercials!

2* I am room Mom for the twins pre-school class and I am loving every minute of it!

3* Before kids Shawn and I spent every weekend at the deer lease.I miss deer camp with a passion and feel a bit jealous when he leaves on the weekends now and I'm here with the kids.

4* My biggest weakness is food.I just really love to eat!

5* I have had just as much fun as the twins doing soccer this fall.

6*I love doing things for people.

7* I actually hit my monthly budget for the first time! Shawn is SO happy!

8*Just like Erica,I'm an over-analyzer! I am horrible at over analyzing EVERYTHING.It's one of my biggest faults..

Well that was not that interesting but I did try.Now everyone else give it a shot!

0 comments: