Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oklahoma





Last Saturday Mom and I took the kids up to Oklahoma for a weekend visit.
We started at my Aunts house in the country.The kids had the absolute best day out there! We hiked , fed the horses and rabbits,rode a 4-wheelers and ran all over their land.
They were covered in dirt from head to toe by the time we left at night fall.They all crashed hard after their bath.
Sunday we got up and did a little shopping.Gage was not in a shopping mood so I cut out a little early and went back to Grandmas where we played in the work shop all afternoon.when Mom and Grandma got back they took the kids on tractor rides to the store for candy and an icee.
Of course after dinner they had to have one last tractor ride! My kids LOVE those rides and its a special thing they connect with visiting Mimi.
We left first thing Monday morning.The kids and I had a great visit and cant wait to go back in October for the Deer Festival.

0 comments: