Thursday, October 11, 2007

Game 2...



Tonight was our second game and they did great! They are so cute out there!
Alex however has ended her T-Ball career.She declared after batting that she was done and did not want to play again.I was a little sad because I enjoyed watching her play but what did I expect?I think after Christmas I am going to enroll her in dance or gymnastics,something with other little girls her age.She loves to be around girls so I think its the way to go.
She had a better time drinking Gatorade and visiting with Nana,Aunt Taryn, and Kylers Aunt Emma!
All the kids have cold right now too.After a bath we dosed them with medicine and in Gages case recalled meds!
Our next game is next Thursday and we are looking forward to it.
Thank you to Nana for coming to watch.Austin loves to have his Nana around,I was surprised he let her go home!

0 comments: