Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week With Mimi!!!

Monday morning me,Nana,and the kids headed to Mimi's house for a few days.
We all had such a great time.Monday we hung out and went to dinner.Tuesday we did a little shopping and had lunch with Aunt Teri.Tuesday afternoon and night we visited with my cousin and her daughters.The kids had a lot of fun there! They had a trampoline and it was a first for the twins.They thought that trampoline was the best thing in the world.It was hard to get Alex to leave their house.Wednesday we had a lazy day and really enjoyed it.Of course all 3 days we averaged about 10 tractor rides a day! The kids love to drive the tractor with Nana.We hook up the wagon and we all go around the neighborhood.There favorite destination is around the corner to see the goat.Austin is getting really good at driving too! He even did donuts in a parking lot! His big tractor adventure was driving to he gas station to fill her up.Nana and Mimi said it was the best $4 ever spent for fun.Gage after awhile started catching on and demanded his turn to drive with Nana too! So that added another trip or 3!
We spent most of the visit outside in the shop just playing and riding the tractor.I could not have asked for a better visit.It was nice to spend time with my Mom and Grandma.I actually got to enjoy my kids too! At home I am busy with meeting their needs and household chores so it was great to just sit back and have days of fun with my kids.
I was really sad when we had to leave.Nana and I both kept toying with the idea of turning around!We decided instead we would go back for her and my birthdays next week.So we are excited to be going back soon.Its not often enough I get to see let alone spend quality time with my Grandma so I'm taking advantage of my Moms time off and we are going again!

0 comments: