Monday, February 18, 2008

Looks Like I Am It!!!

5 things about me..HMMMMM.....Okay , here it goes...

1* I HATE milk! Shawn stares at me in disbelief while I eat my cereal with water...

2* I am most happy when I am feeding people!

3*I never learned how to "go with the flow",I am a big planner. If something happens to mess up even a small piece of a plan I may just go into a tizzy.No joke!

4* I still check my almost 4 year old twins every night to see if they are breathing , to make sure the covers are not around their heads and to double check that no toys made their way into bed with them.I saw a lifetime movie about a little boy who was strangled by a toy he slept with! Awful , made a big impression on me!

5* My favorite guilty pleasure is Erica's apricot pie! I do mean pie too , as in the whole thing..Do not ask me to share , ever!


Okay those are some facts about me , I am a nut!
Dad , Taryn , Aunt Karen....Tag your it!!!

0 comments: