Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day!






To celebrate Valentines we had a little party for the cousins.We grilled hamburgers and the kids ran around like crazy.
It's always chaos when the 6 of them get together , the really good kind though!
After dinner the kids made valentine cards for Gran and Papa.They had a lot of fun with this craft with all of the glue and glitter pens! We always do a craft when we get together and I think its great.It's a great way to spend time with the kids and they always have a good time with it.
I had a nice time visiting with everyone,I always look forward to these types of family gatherings.
The holidays , even the small ones , are so much fun now with all these kids and their excitement.
This was the best Valentines I think I have ever had! Sad huh? HA!

0 comments: