Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese!

For Gage's birthday we decided to make it simple and just take the family to Chuck E.Cheese.We invited just the Grandparents , Aunts , Uncles and cousins.
All the kids had a great time running around playing games.
Gage was not even scared of the giant rat as Shawn calls him! I thought for sure he would be because of his immense distrust of Santa and the Easter bunny.
It was great for me to just pick up a cake and go , no prep work at all. I'm not sure I will ever have another at home birthday party!
2.5 hours later though and all the adults were mentally whipped.Its exhausting trying to keep up with your kids at Chuck E.Cheese on a Saturday! We even designated each kid per adult and it was still hard.After each kid traded in their tickets for toys we were out of there.
We ended the night with Kevin , Aunt Taryn ,Uncle Kyle ,Kyler and Mandy coming over and hanging out outside while the kids rode every battery powered vehicle we have and finishing off the cake in the driveway!
My birthday boy passed out hard.I cant believe my baby is 2!!
Thanks to our wonderful family for making his day special.

0 comments: