Sunday, April 13, 2008

TA-DA!!!





Saturday after t-ball Mom and I completely made over my flower beds.
First we went shopping and bought all new flowers and shrubs.Thank God for my wonderful Mom who has an extremely green thumb and knew just what we needed.
After shopping at various places we finally got started and as you can see then result is fabulous! I am so happy with the little makeover.The shrubs and plants the builder put in had to go!
Thank you Mom , I really could not have done this without you.I know for a fact I would have only had 1 high dollar spiral juniper! HA

2 comments:

Erica said...

Looks great! I love the trees by the front door!

nanacathy said...

Much better...I told Connie the last time we were at your house, that some of those shrubs in your little flowerbed, were going to get HUGE! Now it makes much more sense....