Thursday, April 3, 2008

Concession!






As an AYA parent we have to work the concession stand.Taryn and I had our turn last Saturday and tonight was the boys.We did not tell them how its run because we wanted them to get the full experience just like we did!
Well I have to say the three of them were doing great when we went for a surprise visit tonight.
Kevin was wonderful and volunteered to help us out and he was running that deep fryer just as good as I did and making the nachos.I heard Kyle calling him Nacho Man!Go Kevin!
Shawn was his usual salesperson self and was doing great helping people while Kyle was the master of the hot dog rotating machine!
The kids thought it was great that their Daddies made them hot dogs and handed out sodas.
They still have an hour or so left but I bet they keep up the good work.
Great job boys!

4 comments:

nanacathy said...

Ahh, man...I was hoping for a complete melt-down....I guess we will have to give them credit...

Kelly Goulding said...

You and me both!
If they did panic at the start they will never tell us!

nanacathy said...

I was going to ask you...what is that "hanging" over the front of Shawn's belt??? Put on a little weight, has he?

Kelly Goulding said...

Same thing thats hanging off his sides too! HAHA
He took up eating instead when he stopped smoking!