Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Meet Lola!



Yes that's right we got another dog.Growing up I always had 2-4 dogs ,really I would have 10 if I had some land!
We were just going to tag along with Nana to look at the puppies but the kids of course wanted a puppy so Nana just bought 2 instead of 1..
This dog is special though because when I was young we had a Chinese Shar Pei named Baby Girl.She was such an awesome dog,my family still misses her.
The kids are over joyed with their puppy! I'm happy as well that they get to have a dog that is theirs and that they can grow up with.I believe every kid should get to have a dog to grow with,its a special relationship.
Shawn found out they were originally bread for hunting so he calls her his Chinese Bird Dog!!!Cracks me up!
So we now start the puppy training.I'm hoping to potty train Lola and Gage!
Thanks Nana for giving the kids the same wrinkle memories I have.

1 comments:

K2 & Sweet'tater said...

Congratulations...Dogs are definitely a special part of the family! I know Kyler has claimed Possum for HIS dog and Mandy won't allow anyone to have a conversation about dogs with out reminding us of Windy in the back yard.