Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mommy and Me...



Tonight was our first Mommy and Me swim class for Gage and I.
It was nice leaving the house with just Gage by himself for a change.I am always taking the twins to do things he is to young for and leaving him with Shawn but tonight it was about him.
He was thrilled about getting in the water but did not want to do anything the teacher wanted him to do.He blew a few bubbles with half his face under water but that was it.
She gave out toy boats to get them to blow bubbles and make them go.Well Gage discovered he could have more fun pushing it by hand.So while the rest of the class did the swim lesson we played by ourselves with the boat! I was more than okay with that though because he and I had a lot of fun together.
Mandy did outstanding and I was very proud of her.She kept standing on her tippy toes and telling us she was doing ballet in the water! Too cute!
So we will see what the next few days bring but as long as he and I are together and having fun then I got my moneys worth.

0 comments: