Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flu Shots...




This morning I braved the pediatrician's office by myself to get all 3 kids their flu shots.
The pictures are of them hiding out in the waiting room chairs after learning what we were there for.
I tried explaining how the flu shot is a good thing but the word shot and good just do not go together for a toddler.
Once we were in the room Gage did great.He laid on the table and laughed.He cried only a little once he felt the poke..
Austin and Alex were a bit different.
I had to wrestle and hold down both kids while the nurse gave the shot.I feel like I should get some kind of prize for accomplishing it all! Yeah yeah I know , its my job...
Austin was a bit dramatic.He told me in the car that his shot almost killed him! Funny the things they say..

So at least the kids are done,now its mine and Shawn's turn.I am positive we will handle it better than they did!

1 comments:

Lee said...

Good job on the flu shots. I hadn't even thought about getting any. Now it's on my list.