Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whirly Ball!





Wow,what a game!
Some friends of ours along with Papa,Gran,Kyle,Taryn,Jeremy and Kevin all went to play Whirly Ball to celebrate the twins upcoming birthday.
We had a wonderful time.
There was so much trash talking,cheating and down right physical beatings going on and it was fabulous.We all had our fair share of taking some pretty hard hits too. And no Dad, I swear I was not out to get you! HA!
At one point during the game Kevin busted through a pair of side doors VERY loudly.I thought I would pee all over my car because I was laughing so hard!
We ended up playing an hour and a half total.I can feel every minute of it in my muscles today.Our friend Christy even has large bruises on her hips! Shawn has marks from his seat belt cutting him too.It was wild! We will be doing that again without a doubt!
Thanks to Mom who took these pictures for us and cheered us on.

1 comments:

Lee said...

Happy Birthday to everyone.