Monday, December 22, 2008

Church Pageant....




Sunday night was the kids play at Church.We were all super excited about them being in their first Christmas pageant at Church!
They looked so adorable in their angel and wise men costumes. Alex did a fabulous job at singing the parts that she knew and the boys were wonderful bringing their gifts as the Wise men.
Taryn and I served cake and punch following the pageant and got a chance to visit with friends.
As I was cleaning up I over heard a lady telling someone that the angels were so cute but the one little angel missing her front tooth was just adorable! Yes , at that moment I was just beaming with pride because I knew who that "missing a tooth girl" was!
It was a wonderful experience in the midst of all the sadness right now.
Shawn's grandfather is dying and we all had the terrible task of saying good-bye to him last night.
In a time of sadness for our family this play was a welcome bit of joy for just a bit.

0 comments: