Saturday, June 21, 2008

Crystal Beach...





Last week we headed to the coast for a week long family vacation.It was our family,my parents ,my Grandma, our cousins , and Kevin and his son.
It was such a fabulous vacation that there really are not words for it.
The house we stayed in was right on the beach and there was only about 3 other homes in the area so it was really quiet and beautiful.
The kids took to the ocean like fish! Gage got braver and braver each day and we really had to watch him closely.
Crystal Beach itself was wonderful.Its a quiet little coastal town and its so beautiful.
The picture of my feet is me giving you my view from my chair everyday and the water picture is the view from our deck! AWESOME! Can not say enough about our time on the beach.It was a little bittersweet to come home.It went by way to fast.

1 comments:

Immodesty Blaze said...

I love your blog template! Did you make it yourself..? And oh, if you want someone to look after that beach house at any time.. ;o)