Thursday, June 5, 2008

OOPS!!!!

Last night we went and ate at the Panda Express.I have been sick and really can not taste food so I went.If you don't know , I don't like Chinese food.
I will have to say though it was not bad.I really enjoyed the chow mein noodles!
Well during dinner Alex just had to have chop sticks.I was holding Gage while we waited in line.He spotted the cookies and started asking then demanding a cookie...I was trying to keep him quiet and when I said no to the cookie that's when it happened.As loud as he could manage and with a big attitude he declared"Dam It"!
I was mortified! The people behind the counter starred at me while the other customers seated in the tables behind us tried to cover their laughter..
It was so much easier being a good role model when they couldn't talk!
So now we are trying to get him to say awe man instead..Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Duaine said...

Hmmm, I wonder where he learned that! :)

Angela said...

That is fabulous. I have the same problem. Isa loves to say that. We have been working on changing it also but with little success...

Kelly Goulding said...

When we asked him he said "Daddy " and pointed to Shawn! It was a close one! HA!