Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girl Time....






With the boys gone Alex got to spend some special time with Nana doing very girlie things!
I dropped Alex off at the nail salon with Nana for her very first mani and pedi..(no need to worry ,there was no cuticle cutting!)
After the salon they went shopping of course.I was told Alex was really into all the store mannequins at Macy's!
She found a Hello Kitty section and picked herself out an outfit.
They went to a few more stores then Alex decided it was time to go swimming.
After the afternoon of swimming Mom said Alex was laid out on a pool chair and said"It was a wonderful day Nana" just as grown up as she could be! Too funny!
They went to dinner then had movie time.
When I arrived to pick her up she was happily playing with new Barbies in the pool beach area.
From all I heard she had a blast.I was so happy she got to have the same kind of Nana girl time that I grew up with..Its only the beginning!

0 comments: