Thursday, June 12, 2008

For Every Death ..Comes New Life...

It was a very sad day yesterday.The big screen TV Gran and Papa gave us took its last breath!Shawn,Kyle and I were very sad to see her go.We debated getting a repair but decided not to put money into a 12 year old TV...
The down side to a new one though would be our 3 kids! Do we want to spend that kind of money and put it in harms way?? And yes , it does have to be big! Once you go big screen you can never go back!Its true!
So I have done my research and was just going to look today...Then it happened...The salesman showed me the PERFECT TV...He called Austin over and told him to throw the remote at this TV as hard as he could..Austin was not taking that bait,he refused! So the nice man preceded to beat the hell out of it..I'm not talking lightly either.He punched it over and over like it had insulted his Mama!
When he was done I said"Wrap It Up"!!!
So my "just looking" trip turned into buying a new member of our family..
Its SO pretty!
Its a 50 inch plasma , and it will be mounted on the wall.
I paid the extra for installation!
We are leaving tomorrow morning so install will be a week from now but man it gives me something to come home to...
I am not a technology junkie but this thing is AWESOME!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

ok, you REALLY need to give me more info on this tv. it sounds like something we need when ours finally kicks the bucket! and 50 INCHES?! nice.