Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day With Nana..




Today the kids and I had a fabulous day with Nana.
We took the kids to the Omni theatre and saw Deep Sea , then we went to the hands on children's exhibits in the museum.
The one word for the Omni was "WOW"! It was so awesome!
I was wondering if it would be as good as I thought it was when I was 10 but it was even better.
I was so happy to see they still had the helicopter ride at the beginning.
We sat on the first row in the lay back seats and it was so cool.
During the helicopter ride Gage was laying there and clutching the sides of his chair! You could tell he was really feeling like he was flying.
We will be back again very soon.
After the movie we headed to the children's exhibit.The kids had a lot of fun running around playing.They especially enjoyed the different science experiment tables and the kids grocery store.
To end our trip we took the kids for ice cream.
It was a wonderful outing but Nana and I are exhausted now!

0 comments: