Friday, August 8, 2008

Ready For The Pro's!






This morning the kids completed soccer camp.I am so proud of these three kids ! They all worked hard every day and really soaked up everything the Coaches were telling them.
They each got a t-shirt and a certificate of what skills they had learned with a personalized note from Coach Gail.
I recommend the Challenger Soccer Camp to everyone! These Coaches were OUTSTANDING! Their first soccer coach will have some big shoes to fill in their eyes because they were really fond of them.Austin and Kyler told me on the way home how much they already missed Coach Ed.
This experience was fabulous for Aunt Taryn and I as well.It filled my heart everyday to see those kids learning a new skill and truly enjoying the moment.
We are all looking forward to the start of soccer this fall!
WAY TO GO AUSTIN,ALEX,and KYLER!!!!!

0 comments: