Sunday, June 24, 2007

His and Hers!



FINALLY! GOODBYE MINI-VAN!!!
Yesterday Shawn bought me my very own truck.I think he was tired of me always wanting to drive his.I got a 2007 Ford F-150 crew cab.It is so awesome.The mini had a 4 cylinder engine and did not do a very good job cooling down the van in the Texas heat but we should have no problems in my new V-8! It has a 6 disc cd changer which excites me because I am constantly switching toddler cds for my own.
Of course new things come with a price so no more lunching or frivolous spending for me at the time being but it is well worth it.
We spent 3.5 hours at the dealership yesterday.That included the kids and Abby! They were all as good as to be expected, we had our moments for sure.
The kids gave me their approval and really enjoyed the ride home.
Thank you Daddy!!!!

0 comments: