Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crazy Pumpkin Lady....

Yep that was me tonight at Wal-Mart...
I was shopping tonight for 7 pumpkins.If you have been to Wal-Mart lately then I am sure you have seen the 12 or so large bins full of pumpkins outside the store.
You would think with all those pumpkins to choose from finding just 7 wouldn't be hard , wrong!
I was climbing inside and digging in these things , muttering and cussing a few times to myself.I am positive to an on-looker I was indeed labeled the Crazy Pumpkin Lady tonight!
I finally found 7 decent pumpkins for the kids.
Why 7?
Well Friday night we are having a get together with all the cousins and Brianna to do some fun Halloween stuff.
We will be painting Halloween mask , playing pin the nose on the jack o lantern and designing pumpkins.The kids will draw their design on their pumpkins and then the Daddies will make it come to life by carving what they drew!
I am really looking forward to it!
Please feel free to compliment me on my pumpkin selection when you see them!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: