Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Story Time


This morning the kids and I went to our library's story time.We are regulars at the library summer reading program but new to the story time during the school year.I was always hesitant because I did not think Gage would sit through it but he did so great this summer that I thought it was time.
Sure enough it was a hit!
Today was all about Columbus Day and the book was read inside of a boat that was made out of corrugated.
Our Librarian is so great with the kids and they all responded well to her.
Our town is small so there was only 4 other kids besides mine and it was wonderful because they all got a lot of personal attention through out the story.
After the story time they made captains hats like Christopher Columbus wore out of newspaper.Gage wanted no part of being in the picture.
Next week is all about colors and they are making edible necklaces out of Fruit Loops! I love it!

0 comments: