Monday, July 9, 2007

8 Weeks...

Today is our 8th week of not smoking!
We of course have cravings from time to time but nothing that we cant deal with and get over.The cravings can be strong but we are stronger.Every time I think I want a cigarette I just think about my kids , they are my motivation to stay healthy.I was watching Dr.Phil one afternoon and he was telling a drug addicted Mom that she did not have the right to treat her body that way because she was a Mother and her kids depended on her and she has to keep her body healthy in order to be around for her kids.I often use that line when I get a craving. I tell myself that I do not have the right to smoke and harm my body.It works!
Shawn is doing just as good.He has even stopped eating as much!!!
So that is it for now just wanted to update those of you who may have been wondering.

0 comments: