Saturday, July 14, 2007

Peach Festival!!






What a wonderful family outing!We all went to the peach festival and had a great time.First the Grandparents , Aunt Erica,Uncle Jeremy , Cousin Megan and us ,met for breakfast at the best truck stop restaurant ever , The Iron Skillet.It was so so good that I did not eat much at the festival because I was still so full.
The kids had such a great time in the Children's area.They rode swings and jumped in bounce houses.The swings were the carnival type rides that went in a circle.Gage and Megan rode a smaller version and were thrilled! Megan was so cute , every time she passed she would say"wee" , she loved it.She even cried when it was time to get out!
Austin and Alex rode the bigger one with Nana and that was a hit!Alex kept wanting to go faster! Go figure!
The homemade peach ice cream was soooo good! I was to full to try the cobbler but from what I hear Gran is making one from some of the peaches Erica bought.I am going to need to find out when that is so I can drop by!
We truly had a great time and it was a nice change of atmosphere.The peaches were almost as good as the company!

0 comments: