Sunday, July 1, 2007

Wow! 3 Already!






I can not believe my babies are 3 ! It seems not so long ago I was bringing them home. Time sure does fly.
They had an awesome birthday. We started with pizza then we had cake.Austin decided to eat his cake like it was his first birthday! I had to stop him from just leaning down and eating the corner off the cake! It was chaos opening all the gifts! There was no organization at all.Finally I gave up and just let them open and do their own thing.Thank you to everyone for their gifts , although I'm not sure what came from who!
Nana and PawPaw bought the twins their very own 4 wheelers to use at the pond.After the rain we took them out to the front and let them ride in the street and through all the water and they had the best time! Especially Austin , he is a pro now!
Daddy decided to get a poker game together that night and the twins played with their friend Brianna and their cousin Kyler who spent the night for their birthday.All and all their birthday was a success.Thank you to all of our family and friends for making it so special!

0 comments: