Saturday, March 8, 2008

Alex's First Dance!





I was so proud of my little girl today! I did not know if she would actually do it but to my surprise she did and loved it.
Her first dance was a tap dance .She seemed to be about 5 seconds behind her class in the moves but was doing it!
The second dance was a ballet dance to the teapot song.I know I am a proud Mama but she was AWESOME!I'm a bit of a softy too because when I saw her smile and hold her arms up and do that ballerina twirl I got tears in my eyes.It was just so cool to see her having so much fun and get to see what she has been doing every Wed.night!
We even put some very light makeup on and she thought she was something!
I'm so happy she is enjoying herself with this and I am very much looking forward to the next show.

0 comments: