Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bad Timing!

We went ahead and went to Oklahoma Sunday morning because Gage seemed like he was feeling good.
We had a good 5 hours of tractor rides and fun and then it hit.Right before they got into bed Austin puked , then Alex , and of course Gage.Not once but several times.We went through all the sheets and blankets in Mimi's house plus all the clothes I had packed.My Mom had to start laundry at 10pm!
We finally get everyone asleep and things cleaned up and then it hit me.I threw up 7 times from 10pm-4am.I was up all night throwing up , chills and severe body aches.
Monday was a bit better for the kids except the diarrhea .I am talking running out of the pants into the shoes kind too! Sorry , I know that's gross!
I felt like death so Mom was great and took care of the kids for me.I really do not know what I would have done without her.
This morning I woke up feeling better but Mom started with the aches and chills!
When we arrived home there was Shawn on the couch sick! He himself had been up all night vomiting! Just when I thought I was going to catch a break!
I thought the kids were better but Austin has thrown up twice since being home so I have no clue.
So with any luck this dam virus will leave my family! Its just gross! Everything I have cleaned up for the past 4 days is disgusting! If Shawn cant make it to the bathroom though he is all on his own!

0 comments: