Saturday, March 15, 2008

Busy Day..




Our day started this morning with t-ball practice.I was so proud of Austin today,he ran the bases! He never runs to first but today he gave it all he had and ran instead of walked to first!
After practice we had a McDonald's supplied picnic in Aunt Taryn's drive way..
We did not get to stay long because we had to run home and get dressed for my cousin Sandy's parents 50th wedding anniversary party..
The party was very nice.It was an open reception at their church.It was great to see other relatives I never see and my cousins , Sandy's kids, who I used to spent many summers with. My Aunt and Grandma even drove down from Oklahoma.
The kids had a blast running all over the church with all the little kids.When I told them they were their cousins they didn't really believe me..In their minds cousins are your friends who you see at least once a week!How lucky those kids are.
After the party my parents , Aunt,Grandma and us went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
The food was good but WAY overpriced.My little dinner salad was almost $10! Seriously for that price it should have been a meal salad WITH some fried chicken in it!HA
For our family of 5 it was $100! The kids even split one meal!
Next time we spend that much money its going to be on my favorite porterhouse at Del Frisco's!
I had some things to drop off to Aunt Taryn so we wrapped up the evening by playing there for awhile.
It was a busy but really good day.

1 comments:

Karen Lee and Rick Goulding said...

My family loves the cheesecake factory as well - we have found ordering and sharing appetizers helps. It was a special day....with family and that is what counts!!!!